January 08, 2018 SHARE Email Facebook Twitter Governor Wolf Attends Turn5 Ribbon-Cutting, Celebrates New Job Creation Economy, Jobs That Pay, Press Release Paoli, PA – Today, Governor Tom Wolf joined state and local leaders for the official ribbon cutting ceremony for Turn5’s new headquarters in Paoli, Chester County. The e-commerce company has committed to creating at least 183 new jobs through the partnership with the commonwealth for the expansion project.“Our partnership will help Turn5 continue to grow and thrive, while providing good, family sustaining jobs for this entire region,” said Governor Wolf. “This company’s success is proof that when companies invest here in Pennsylvania, they have the support they need to grow and thrive.”Turn5 is moving from its Malvern location to a more spacious and modern campus in Paoli, Chester County and committed to investing at least $7,906,000 in the expansion project. Additionally, the company will create at least 183 new, full-time jobs over the next three years, and to the retention an additional 301 existing Pennsylvania employees.“Andrew and I are incredibly thankful to Governor Wolf and the great state of Pennsylvania for their support and incentives to help us build our new home,” said Turn5 CEO Steve Voudouris. “In this space, we will be able provide our team with a collaborative work environment to even better serve the auto enthusiast market and bring more jobs to Chester County.”Turn5 received a funding proposal from the Governor’s Action Team Department of Community and Economic Development that includes a $200,000 Pennsylvania First Program grant, $45,000 in WednetPA funding for employee training, and $366,000 in Job Creation Tax Credits to be distributed upon the creation of the new jobs.The project was coordinated by the Governor’s Action Team, an experienced group of economic development professionals who report directly to the governor and work with businesses that are considering locating or expanding in Pennsylvania, in collaboration with the Chester County Economic Development Council.Turn5 helps people customize, personalize, and build their perfect car, truck or jeep. With three online stores—AmericanMuscle.com, ExtremeTerrain.com and AmericanTrucks.com—the e-commerce company leverages technology to build communities and inspire car enthusiasts.
Share ST JOHN’S, Antigua, (Antigua News Room) – The Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) of LIAT Lloyd Carswell has resigned. His resignation took effect last week.Carswell was hired in 2014 on a temporary basis of three to four months but served nearly four years in the position.A source familiar with Carswell’s resignation told Antigua News Room (ANR) that “a combination of factors” led to his decision.The source said CCO was dissatisfied with a number of developments within the company and the attitude of the acting Chief Executive Officer Julie Reifer-Jones towards his advice.High level resignations are not new to LIAT but Carswell’s resignation comes at a time when LIAT is struggling to grow its finances.It has also been faced with increasing costs with a recently approved salary package for pilots and severance payments to several employees.LIAT has not said who will replace Carswell. Tweet LifestyleNewsRegionalTravel LIAT hit by high-level resignation by: – May 31, 2017 Share 507 Views no discussions Share Sharing is caring!
The game takes place at 8 pm UK time and 9 pm Spain time. Anyone who tunes in is told to make a donation to Unicef to help with the worldwide COVID-19 outbreak. Read Also:FIFA suggests a change in player contracts, transfer windows City will have Aymeric Laporte and Oleksandr Zinchenko representing, while Brahim Diaz and Thibaut Courtois will play for Real. FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Loading… Promoted Content14 Hilarious Comics Made By Women You Need To Follow Right NowA Guy Turns Gray Walls And Simple Bricks Into Works Of ArtWho Is The Most Powerful Woman On Earth?9 Fictional Universes We Wouldn’t Want To Live In5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme Parks2020 Tattoo Trends: Here’s What You’ll See This YearEveryone Was Stunned To See How Little Anakin Looks TodayCouples Who Celebrated Their Union In A Unique, Unforgettable Way6 Interesting Ways To Make Money With A Drone6 TV Characters Whose Departures Have Made The Shows BetterBirds Enjoy Living In A Gallery Space Created For ThemWho Earns More Than Ronaldo? Manchester City and Real Madrid players are set to play a FIFA 20 charity game in the near future. FIFA Two players from each side are going head to head in a game that will be shown on Friday night on Twitch, the game streaming platform. They are not playing real football, but the video game FIFA 20.Advertisement
IMCA Modifieds – 1. Scott Sluka, Casa Grande, Ariz., 76; 2. Billy Wormsbecker, Big Bear Lake, Calif., 75; 3. Mike Strobl, Surprise, Ariz., 67; 4. Tim Ward, Chandler, Ariz., 66; 5. Brenda Kirby, Lomita, Calif., Spencer Wilson, Queen Creek, Ariz., and Kelsie Foley, Tucson, Ariz., each 65; 8. John Parmeley, Phoenix, Ariz., 54; 9. Ethan Dotson, Bakersfield, Calif., 49; 10. Ryan Roath, Peoria, Ariz., 43; 11. Kenny Gill, Peoria, Ariz., Austin Blume, Mount Morris, Ill., and Lance Mari, Imperial, Calif., each 40; 14. Chaz Baca, Mesa, Ariz., Troy Gemmill, Ponca City, Okla., and Trevor Miller, Chandler, Ariz., each 39; 17. Joseph Altig, Imperial Beach, Calif., 38; 18. Brett Simala, Yuma, Ariz., 37; 19. Kevin Williams, Temecula, Calif., 34; 20. Anthony Merritt, Hemet, Calif., 33.IMCA Sunoco Stock Cars – 1. Aaron Spangler, Dove Creek, Colo., 77; 2. Race Fisher, Dove Creek, Colo., 73; 3. Tony Hill, Cortez, Colo., 69; 4. Steve Kihle, Williston, N.D., 66; 5. Bo Partain, Casa Grande, Ariz., 64; 6. George Fronsman, Surprise, Ariz., 63; 7. Lonnie Foss, Glendale, Ariz., 62; 8. Vance Honea, Phoenix, Ariz., 55; 9. Thomas Daffern, Brawley, Calif., 37; 10. Manny Baldiviez, Yuma, Ariz., 35; 11. Brian Hatlestad, Henderson, Nev., and Joe Haines, Yuma, Ariz., both 34; 13. Joey McCullough, Phoenix, Ariz., 32; 14. Nate Warren, Phoenix, Ariz., 31; 15. Glen Hatlestad, Westhope, N.D., 26.IMCA Sunoco Hobby Stocks – 1. Merle Zachrison, Surprise, Ariz., 77; 2. Dean Zachrison, Surprise, Ariz., 74; 3. Adolfo Noriega, Yuma, Ariz., 38; 4. Scott Jeffery, Yuma, Ariz., 37; 5. Francisco Cordova, Somerton, Ariz., 35; 6. Mark Kilian, Buckeye, Ariz., and Jeffrey Callis, Yuma, Ariz., both 33; 8. Mike Erwin, Yuma, Ariz., 32; 9. Bob Horton, Yuma, Ariz., 31; 10. Shea Kendig, Prescott Valley, Ariz., 29; 11. Jay Crowe. Surprise, Ariz., 28.Karl Chevrolet Northern SportMods – 1. Chris Toth, Holtville, Calif., 112; 2. J.C. Parmeley, Scottsdale, Ariz., 78; 3. Austin Kiefer, Pahrump, Nev., 77; 4. David Jones, Chandler, Ariz., 69; 5. Kenny Wyman Jr., Avondale, Ariz., 68; 6. Lupe Gomez, Phoenix, Ariz., 64; 7. Dylan Ickes, Mesa, Ariz., 62; 8. Bill Ferguson, Norwood, Colo., 54; 9. Dennis Gates, Claypool, Ariz., 53; 10. Steven Duffy Jr., Gilbert, Ariz., 52; 11. Adolfo Noriega, Yuma, Ariz., 39; 12. Steven Daffern, Brawley, Calif., 37; 13. Joshua Cordova, Somerton, Ariz., 36; 14. Miles Morris, Yuma, Ariz., 34; 15. Dan Westbrook, Yuma, Ariz., 33; 16. James Dupre, Yuma, Ariz., 32; 17. Dale Irby, Buckeye, Ariz., 27; 18. Dale Kunz, Buckeye, Ariz., 24; 19. Jim MacNeil, Phoenix, Ariz., 22.
THE Guyana Police Force’s (GPF) Felix Austin and Richard Faikal Police Colleges will go head-to-head tomorrow for the first-ever mini-athletics meet which will be hosted by the Georgetown Branch of the Training School.At a simple but significant ceremony yesterday in the Office of the Deputy Commissioner ‘Administration’, Paul Williams, proprietor of Trophy Stall, Ramesh Sunich, donated trophies and medals for tomorrow’s clash.Sunich, in presenting the trophies and medals, noted that GPF supports his business and that it’s only fitting for him to give back.The competition will see trainees from the colleges vie for bragging rights; hence an intense competition is expected since all the colleges will want to win this inaugural meet.Some of the events fixed for tomorrow are the 100m to 5 000m Males and Females, Javelin, Shotput and Discus.In accepting the donation, Deputy Commissioner Paul Williams, DSM, thanked Mr Sunich for his timely and kind gesture and also noted that tomorrow’s activity is in keeping with the Force’s Quarterly Fitness Assessments of its members.
A year ago, Leonid Yelin arrived at Syracuse hoping to turn the program around. Yelin spent 15 seasons coaching Louisville before joining the Orange, bringing the Cardinals to the NCAA tournament in all but one season.On Friday, he will open his second season at SU with a matchup against his former team at the Penn State Invitational at 4:30 p.m. in University Park, Pa.The Cardinals, the No. 19 team in the nation, provide the first of two tough tests for SU this weekend. Syracuse will face No. 2 Penn State at 11 a.m. on Saturday.Yelin realizes this may not be the ideal way to coach the players, but he doesn’t have any other choice due to such a tough schedule.“I probably wouldn’t do this,” Yelin said. “It’s like teaching (swimming) out on the lake, you’re just sort of throwing them in there.”AdvertisementThis is placeholder textAnd the schedule won’t get any easier. Syracuse will play six other teams that qualified for the NCAA Tournament last season.With the start of Yelin’s second season at Syracuse on the horizon, there is plenty of room for improvement after a 12-18 season. One major component is improving on the road, where the Orange went just 3-9.One issue could be the lack of experience on the team. With such a young team, Yelin said that this season “will have its ups and its downs.”Another major point of improvement should be conference play. Friday will also mark the beginning of the Orange’s tenure in the Atlantic Coast Conference, but regardless of which conference Syracuse is in, the Orange will need to improve its 4-11 conference record.One key to improvement will be setter Erica Handley. The freshman from Lakeville, Minn., is being asked to be the primary setter for the squad. She graduated high school early so she has been on campus since January this year, giving her plenty of time to practice and bond with the team.“There are going to be some nerves,” Handley said. “I just know if I go out there and play as hard as I can and just do what I’ve been working on, everything should come together.” Comments Published on August 28, 2013 at 10:47 pm Contact Eric: email@example.com Facebook Twitter Google+
Syracuse’s defensive line is switching it up a bit more this year. Rather than going with linemen on the right and left side of the line, the D-Line will be switching based on the strong side and weak side of the offense, multiple players said.The strong side of a formation is typically the side with more players on the line.“We started working with both sides, at least the guys in the spring,” senior defensive end Hernz Laguerre said. “… We have a general feel for both positions.”Laguerre said ends whose strength is power are more likely to be put on the strong side and speed ends are more likely to work on the weak side. He added that the strategy could switch based on gameplans, however.Chris Slayton, who had been listed on the post-spring depth chart as a No. 1 defensive tackle, has been practicing at end recently. Because of his experience inside, Slayton could fit as a strong side end for SU. In his first season with playing time, Slayton made 22 tackles, six of them for a loss, and forced one fumble.AdvertisementThis is placeholder text“We have certain ends that go somewhere so it’ll just be like depending on what the call is and what the strength is, we’ll just switch,” Steven Clark said. “Nose will go one way, tackle will go the other way, we’ll both switch. So it’s just basic.”For more coverage, visit our training camp blog with daily updates from training campWith SU’s relative lack of game experience at end, moving Slayton to end could allow the Orange to rotate its mostly smaller and speed-based ends on the opposite side of the line. Slayton said he can bring strength to the end position, but isn’t used to the space allotted on the outside.“I’m working a little bit of both,” Slayton said of the defensive tackle and end positions. “I’m trying to master both.”That seemingly would allow Clark and Kayton Samuels to also play next to each other on the interior of the line. Last season, Clark played in all 12 games, tallying 21 tackles and 1.5 tackles for a loss. Samuels piled up 15 total tackles and made 2.5 tackles for a loss.Asst. Sports Editor Jon Mettus contributed reporting to this article. Comments Related Stories Syracuse football training camp blog: Devin Butler switches numbers, Kenneth Ruff catches passes again and moreSyracuse football player file No. 2: Chris Slayton Published on August 10, 2016 at 11:14 am Contact Chris: firstname.lastname@example.org | @ChrisLibonati Facebook Twitter Google+
Facebook Twitter Google+ NEW YORK — No. 3 Notre Dame (11-0) blew out No. 12 Syracuse (8-3, 5-2 Atlantic Coast), 36-3, on Saturday in Yankee Stadium. In front of an Irish-friendly crowd, Eric Dungey and Tommy DeVito together were 15-for-35 passing for 115 yards and threw a combined three interceptions. SU’s defense responded valiantly, holding the Irish to field goals in several short field situations, but with the offense unable to produce at all, the Orange got embarrassed and took a big hit to any hope of a New Year’s Six bowl game.Below are three takeaways from the drubbing.Dinged up Dungey and dreadful DeVitoLate in the first quarter, between two plays, Dungey collapsed to the field, clutching at his lower back with his right hand. It was later announced that Dungey was being evaluated for an upper-body injury and was questionable to return. He didn’t.AdvertisementThis is placeholder textIn Dungey’s stead, DeVito took the reins of the offense and led it nowhere. The redshirt freshman finished 14-for-31 for 105 yards and two interceptions. (Dungey threw one on the first play of SU’s second offensive series.)DeVito struggled with accuracy, pushing deep balls too close to the sideline and underthrowing a ball to Taj Harris that was intercepted. Even when he did hit his receivers, bad things happened. Harris later bobbled a reception over the middle that was intercepted. Early in the fourth quarter, DeVito had Nykeim Johnson come open across the middle and delivered a strike to his hands. Johnson dropped it.DeVito settled a little bit in the fourth quarter as Notre Dame’s pass rush relented slightly because it was already 29-0.Ian Book(ed) itFrom the first drive to the end of his day with 8:20 remaining in the fourth quarter when Brandon Wimbush came on in relief, Ian Book did whatever he wanted to do with the football. He surgically passed his way to a 23-for-37 day with 292 yards, two touchdowns and an interception. The pick came on a 4th and goal play where Book tripped and flipped the ball blindly into the end zone, where Andre Cisco took it out of the air.Book consistently put passes in spots only his receivers could get to, and they did. On his final touchdown pass, Book perfectly led wideout Chase Claypool into the end zone on a slant. And when he didn’t immediately have an open man or the SU pass rush got home, Book extended plays with his legs long enough for a man to come open downfield.In his first game back from an injury, Book shredded SU’s secondary. Yankee Stadium part two?With the loss, any hopes Syracuse had of making a New Year’s Six bowl took a major hit. Though it is still possible for SU to end up playing on New Year’s Day, it’s at best very unlikely. A win over the undefeated and playoff-contending Irish would have catapulted SU into the Top 10 of the rankings and set up a potential 10-win season. Instead, the Orange endured its most thorough beat down since losing 54-0 at Clemson in 2016. With a win at Boston College next Saturday, Syracuse still has a chance to boost itself to the Camping World Bowl — which had a representative at Yankee Stadium on Saturday. The most likely outcome, it would seem, is that Syracuse plays in the Pinstripe Bowl on Dec. 27 right back in Yankee Stadium. Comments Published on November 17, 2018 at 6:01 pm Contact Andrew: email@example.com | @A_E_Graham
EPIC and Whysup ‘continue to make real change’ with partnership renewal August 19, 2020 StumbleUpon Share The UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) has launched a public consultation into online slot design, aiming to gain public views on greater protection for vulnerable players.The UKGC has outlined a series of proposals, including new controls aimed at reducing the potential for consumers to be harmed by their gambling on the most intensive products, online slots, and removing the ability of operators to reverse customer withdrawal requests.In a statement the UKGC explained: “ We know that the success of many technology companies, digital content creators and gaming machine games designers depends on their ability to establish and maintain the engagement of their consumers on their web, mobile apps and – in premises – gaming machines.“We also know that speed of play, frequency of betting opportunities, as well as other factors on offer to players can increase addiction and risk of harm. The proposed changes outlined within this document will help to mitigate these risks for slots players.“Our interest in online slots is because it is the largest online gambling product by gross gambling yield – played by relatively few but with a high average spend. Structurally it has a number of features which can combine to significantly increase intensity of play.“This means it poses a relatively high risk, reflected in its associated problem and moderate-risk gambling rates.”Moreover, the UKGC emphasised the proposals are ‘just the first step’ in their efforts to keep players safe.The statement continued: “Slots is an area which has seen technological innovation in terms of product design and we expect operators to continually show an equal, and indeed greater, commitment to innovate in terms of consumer protection.“Regulatory intervention needs to keep pace with this and the proposals in this consultation form part of a comprehensive package of work we are taking forward to make online gambling safer.” Related Articles ‘Pent-up demand’ for live sports drives gambling pick-up in June August 17, 2020 Submit Share UKGC lifts Matchbook suspension August 12, 2020
Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo has returned to his hometown of Funchal on the island of Madeira for the unveiling of a 3.4m statue of himself.”This is a very special moment, to have a statue of me,” the 29-year-old said.The statue is part of Ronaldo’s personal museum, housing mementos and awards from his career including his two Ballon D’Or titles, awarded to him as the world’s best player in 2008 and 2013.The former Manchester United attacker, who lifted the Club World Cup with his current club on Saturday, is favourite to win the 2014 accolade in January.He has scored 34 goals in 27 games for club and country this season.”Ronaldo has never forgotten his origins,” added his mother, Dolores Aveiro.